Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Porto Rafti

View of Porto Rafti from HUG Mountain


So I am in Greece for the summer. .
I was told to start a blog by RC Tucker and on my way down the hug mountain this afternoon, I decided that was a good idea. I do not consider myself a blogger, nor do I want to become an avid blogger. This is the simplest way to share pictures and report on recent adventures.

Today we climbed the HUG Mountain for the first time. The view kept getting better the higher up we went. The climb down was harder because rocks kept sliding out from underneath our feet. Eric Suddeath took a nasty slide midway down and has some bruises and cuts to prove it. After a dinner of Gyros from a local place we purchased some cheap notebooks, went to yet another meeting then got ice cream! Tomorrow we head to Athens!





No comments:

Post a Comment